Bauhaus Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Bauhaus Condos
- Builders: Fortress Real Developments,Lamb Development Corporation
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Address: 284 King Street East, , Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: King Street East and Parliament St
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 30 Stories
- Number Of Units: 205
- Location: 284 King Street East, Toronto
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Bauhaus Condos is a new condo development by Lamb Development Corp. and Fortress Real Developments currently in preconstruction at 284 King Street East, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units start from the mid $400,000's. Bauhaus Condos has a total of 205 units, sizes range from 457 to 3414 square feet.
The Bauhaus was the most influential modernist art school of the 20th century. Its emphasis was to unite art and industrial design by combining fine art and craftsmanship. It exposes the mentalities of “truth to materials,” “less is more,” and “form follows function.” It was focused on using new modern materials and simple shapes to create beautifully designed and functional buildings, sculptures, and furniture with a focus on mass production. The Bauhaus movement has long been synonymous with bold, rational, and functional structures in art, architecture, and design.